yourneeds
شكون أخوي كانك منتا مسّجل حّول تفضل

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

yourneeds
شكون أخوي كانك منتا مسّجل حّول تفضل
yourneeds
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
مواضيع مماثلة
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» سلام هذا رابط ل أسئلة الكلاسيكي الفصل الأول2012 مع الحل %98 صح وموفقين
How to Develop your Writing Steps Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 29, 2012 8:20 pm من طرف ali15588

» أسئلة علم اللغة التطبيقي للسنة ال4 الفصل الأول 2012 الحل 90% صح
How to Develop your Writing Steps Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 23, 2012 7:54 am من طرف ali15588

» أدب مقارن الفصل الأول 2012
How to Develop your Writing Steps Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 22, 2012 8:37 am من طرف ali15588

» أسئلة النقد الأدبي 1 للفصل الأول 2012 مع الحل الكامل
How to Develop your Writing Steps Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 22, 2012 8:34 am من طرف ali15588

» الصفحات المطلوب لمادة النثرالطخ نيف الحديث بالعربي والإنكليزي
How to Develop your Writing Steps Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 22, 2012 8:10 am من طرف ali15588

» ANOTHER SUMMARY FOR "OEDIPUS THE KING
How to Develop your Writing Steps Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 01, 2012 1:27 am من طرف ali15588

» Character Profiles,Oedipus والشلّة ربعوا
How to Develop your Writing Steps Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 01, 2012 1:23 am من طرف ahmadalabeed

» مختصر رواية أبناء وعشاق للكاتب D. H. Lawrence
How to Develop your Writing Steps Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 01, 2012 1:15 am من طرف ali15588

» مختصر الملك أبو لافي أوديب بالعربي
How to Develop your Writing Steps Icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 30, 2011 12:51 pm من طرف ali15588

» Sons and lovers, overall summary
How to Develop your Writing Steps Icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 30, 2011 12:50 pm من طرف ali15588

التبادل الاعلاني
احداث منتدى مجاني
pubarab

How to Develop your Writing Steps

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

How to Develop your Writing Steps Empty How to Develop your Writing Steps

مُساهمة من طرف رافــــــــــــد الجمعة الخميس يوليو 28, 2011 2:44 am

[left]PROSPECTING: Writer's Gold
I've been keeping a small notebook every year since I was 13. They started out as diaries, and I recall I even created my own code so my little sister, brother and parents (ok, even nosy friends) wouldn't know what I'd written if ever I accidentally left my notebook out in the open. Gradually, I got really good at hiding my notebook (and getting really bad at deciphering my coded entries because the scraps of paper where I wrote my decryption codes had the tendency to disappear), and although I wanted to write every day on those pages, I didn't have time. But what was important to me was that I wrote in my notebook, even if it was only a sentence or a paragraph, and even if the thoughts I put in there were incomplete and incomprehensible. Now, I'm in my 21st year of keeping a notebook. And each time I read a page from one of my old notebooks, it always gives me fresh ideas to write about. In a way, my old notebooks are my gold mines. If I look hard enough between the pages, there might be something there to help me start off a story, a poem or an essay. Prospecting doesn't only apply to miners looking for gold. Prospecting applies to us writers, because stories don't just come out of thin air -- they're mostly the products of our experiences and memories. As writers, we 'prospect' for a good story idea. And one place to do our prospecting is in our own notebooks. Rafed, today, you will start your own gold mine. It doesn't matter if you do it on your computer, or on paper. If you prefer to create your gold mine in your computer, create a special folder and type and save your ideas separately using Notepad. If you're the pen and notebook type, then a small, cheap notebook will do. Don't get hung up on how smooth the paper is or how thick your notebook is. If you can write on it, then it doesn't matter if it's recycled paper or high quality paper. Beginning today, separate from your Daily Writes activities, spend no more than 3 minutes each day writing down your thoughts in your gold mine. You can do this every morning as soon as you wake up, or before you check your e-mail. What will you write in your gold mine? Anything that comes to mind during those 3 full minutes. In a few days, you'll discover you can begin prospecting for your writer's gold, while adding to your gold mine on a regular basis. Have fun creating your gold mine, Rafed!
Tomorrow: Reflections
[right]

رافــــــــــــد الجمعة

عدد الرسائل : 139
العمر : 36
البلد : سورية
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/05/2009

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

How to Develop your Writing Steps Empty رد: How to Develop your Writing Steps

مُساهمة من طرف ali15588 الإثنين أغسطس 08, 2011 7:22 am

يسلموا.
ali15588